Easy Resize Posted Image

Easy Resize Posted Image : mods and support
Free_Being

Re: Easy Resize Posted Image

Post by Free_Being » 12 Jan 2011, 17:20

I found a workaround for IE8 :

- Open easy_resizer.html
- Line 13, change :

eval("pop" + String(i) + " = new Function(\"pop = window.open('" + im.src + "','phpbbegypt ','fullscale','width=400,height=400,scrollbars=1,resizable=1'); pop.focus();\")");

to

eval("pop" + String(i) + " = new Function(\"pop = window.open('" + im.src + "','phpbbegypt','fullscale','width=400,height=400,scrollbars=1,resizable=1'); pop.focus();\")");

The only change is "phpbbegypt " to "phpbbegypt" (delete the escape character).

After, clean phpBB cache and it works ! :)

kber
Site Admin

Post by kber » 12 Jan 2011, 19:36

Mod Updated To 1.0.4 (Thanks Free_Being) , Fix IE8 Issue , see the first post for Download
To update from 1.0.3 To 1.0.4 , just replace your easy_resizer.html with the current one

frogmen

Post by frogmen » 12 Jan 2011, 21:21

Works perfect now! Thanks! :D

Mohamed

Post by Mohamed » 22 Jan 2011, 01:33

I'm Really proud that some one Egyptian like me did this work but i have one question how to make this mod work on my site

http://www.forum.ptworld.ws

because i'm not using prosilver or even subsilver and the styles folder in the attatchment contain only prosilver and subsilver hope to get an answer and Thanks ya Kber enta f3lan kber walahy

kber
Site Admin

Post by kber » 22 Jan 2011, 05:44

Mohamed wrote:I'm Really proud that some one Egyptian like me did this work but i have one question how to make this mod work on my site

http://www.forum.ptworld.ws

because i'm not using prosilver or even subsilver and the styles folder in the attatchment contain only prosilver and subsilver hope to get an answer and Thanks ya Kber enta f3lan kber walahy
Thanks Mohamed !
i can not understand what is the name styles you use in your forum ? all styles should be in styles folder , do you renamed some of them ?

Mohamed

Post by Mohamed » 22 Jan 2011, 14:54

I mean ya Kber that your mod works on prosilver and subsilver .. How can i make it work on my style (Absoulution)

The site is www.foru,.ptworld.ws

Hope to get ur answer and thanks very very much 4 u

kber
Site Admin

Post by kber » 23 Jan 2011, 09:17

Mohamed wrote:I mean ya Kber that your mod works on prosilver and subsilver .. How can i make it work on my style (Absoulution)

The site is http://www.foru,.ptworld.ws

Hope to get ur answer and thanks very very much 4 u
it should work with all other styles , simply upload the easy_resize file to your style template folder , and edit the view_topic file as seen in the mod , and you done!

csjdcx23

Post by csjdcx23 » 11 Feb 2011, 01:47

IT IS NOT CLEAR how to use it:

please we need stepbystep:

also, the folders are for silver and silver2

i am confused how to edit this, please give a guide

dougivks

Post by dougivks » 09 Mar 2011, 17:26

Can not figure out why I can not get this to work. Copied the appropriate file to my styles template directory (using ProNight which is a prosilver based theme). Added the one line of code to my view-topic-body file, cleared my cache, and nothing. phpbb version 3.08

kber
Site Admin

Post by kber » 09 Mar 2011, 21:53

dougivks wrote:Can not figure out why I can not get this to work. Copied the appropriate file to my styles template directory (using ProNight which is a prosilver based theme). Added the one line of code to my view-topic-body file, cleared my cache, and nothing. phpbb version 3.08
please download the mod again and overwrite the old files